Individualized Education Analysis
This analysis is designed to give you clear next steps to advocate for your child's education.
- A breakdown of your child’s unique strengths, challenges, and learning differences.
- A synthesis of feedback and data from parents, school staff, outside professionals (i.e. psychologists, speech-language therapists, etc.), and the student (when appropriate).
- An action plan with recommendations of next steps which could include starting an IEP/504 process, updating an IEP/504 plan, recommending additional assessments, evaluating different school settings, considering new services, and more.
- An official letter to the school that parents can choose to send to initiate suggested next steps.
Free consultation with Special Education Expert, CEO, Rich Weinfeld to understand your child’s situation and determine if our services are a good fit
Parent completes a detailed questionnaire to convey academic data, any assessments, and other information relevant to their student
Special Education Expert analyzes all available information
Special Education Expert interviews parent and school staff, providers, and/or the student (when appropriate)
Special Education Expert creates an Individualized Education Analysis of the student including an action plan and letter to the school
The parent and Special Education Expert meet to debrief and discuss next steps
The parent can choose to send the Special Education Expert letter to the school to initiate suggested next steps
- Initial Consultation: Free
- Individualized Education Analysis: $950
Advocacy and Consultation
- Our goal is to help you, as parents, navigate educational systems to obtain appropriate school services and placement options.
- The Individualized Education Analysis parent reports gives families the clarity and confidence to advocate for their child’s best interests
- Sometimes parents need additional support beyond the report to ensure the school system works with them to help the child realize their full potential
- If a parent would like extra support in advocating for their child, IEP professionals can guide them through the process
- We can communicate with school personnel through phone calls, written communication and/or meetings to advocate for the necessary changes in program and/or placement
- We are available to continue to monitor the implementation of the plan that we have helped create and to make any necessary changes or updates